Is the Honeywell Biomtric Safe better than the Biovault 2.0? Which is better?
The answer is simple; neither. Both safe are designed for different reasons. If one would be better than the other it would be because of personal preferences. You will have to make up you own mind on wich safe is 'better' in your eyes by compairing their specifications. In that regard, we have listed both safes' specification below.
Here's a comparison of what both safes have in common, and where they differ.
=> These are the Specifications they have in common:
- Fingerprint Locking Technology
=> These are the Specifications they DONT have in common:
The Honeywell Biometric Safe Features & Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 18.75"H x 17.25"W x 18.38"D
- Capacity: 1.2 cubic feet of storage capacity.
- Material: Steel Construction
- Color: Grey
- Digital Lock backup
- Can access up to 9 additional fingerprint users, so you can scan co-workers, your family, etc.
- More Fire Resistant! - Protects your important items up to 1700°F during a fire for 30 minutes.
- Includes a handy interior light.
The Sequiam Biovault 2.0 Safe Features & Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 17.75" Long, 12.50" Wide and 4.00" Deep
- Capacity: 0.5 cubic feet of storage capacity.
- Material: Heavy-duty materials
- Color: Black or Yellow
- Easily controlled access for handguns, weapons, ammunition, jewelry and other valuable items including: pharmaceuticals, coins, stamps, stocks, bonds, critical data and personal documents.
- Easily programmable and can store up to 50 authorized fingerprints in its flash memory.
- Requires no external computer or power to function, no key or card to provide override.
- The power management system allows 3 common household D-cell batteries to last up to one year under normal use
- Flash memory retains fingerprint data even during complete battery or electrical failure.
In a nutshell,
The Biovault 2.0 has less capacity but allows for up to 50 different people to acces the safe with their unique fingerprint, compared to 9 unique fingerprints for the Biometric safe.
The Biometric safe is in a way more secure as it is constructed out of steel compared to the Biovault's heavy-duty material.
As you can see, it is in point of fact hard to determin which safe is 'better' than the other. But, the above should help you on your way to decide which safe fits YOUR bill.